UK-wide document scanning services from Greater Manchester based AaRMS
AaRMS have document scanning clients across the whole of the UK, and offer a free document collection service using our own secure fleet of vehicles.
If you are an end user looking to use document scanning services for the first time, or currently use another provider and want to do a cost and service level comparison, AaRMS would be happy to discuss your requirements.
Should any of the points below sound familiar, AaRMS has a cost effective document management and document scanning solution to meet your requirements:
- Do you have a large paper archive?
- Are you required to access records frequently?
- Do you work over numerous sites?
- Is the archive outsourced to a hard copy storage company?
- Is your information considered sensitive?
- Do you want to improve response times to client queries?
- Can you improve your quality assessment by having records instantly accessible?
- How confident are you, staff never re-filed documents in the wrong place for any reason?
- Can the space be used for more productive purposes?
- Is there any accreditation, which can be achieved by storing your paperwork electronically?
- Is space becoming a premium and the paperwork is becoming a potential fire hazard?
- Are you working with a document scanning company already but not getting a bet value service?
- Do you have a legacy of microfilm and microfiche and no technology to view it?
If any of the above sound familiar, then AaRMS can help. We will take your pain of archiving and turn it into an efficient way of accessing resources whilst ensuring there is 100% accuracy.
Below are some of the ways, which clients have saved by moving to AaRMS.
- A recruitment company was able to move to smaller premises due to no longer requiring the space to store documents.
- A hotel was able to refurbish the two rooms used as archives and turn them into income streams.
- A client was able to reduce its client payment terms by 30-60 days due to providing an electronic record within minutes of request. No excuses can be provided when an accountant has the record delivered directly by email.
- A medical company was able to save in excess of £3000 a year in archiving costs, the total project will save around £10,000 over a 5 year period.
- A Food manufacturer was able to reduce the archives and implement a new line due to the saving in space. Removing the costly requirement to expand the existing facility.
- A national double-glazing company was able to scan all of its archived contracts, which were required to be kept 25 years. The building storing the documents was sold, increasing profits and improving the access of records.
- An FSA was able to reduce its archive and sublet the premise, the project cost will pay for itself within 2 years.
We offer a free document collection service across the UK, with regular collections in the following areas:
Greater Manchester – Bury, Bolton, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan,
Yorkshire – Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Castleford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Mirfield, York, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Goole, Hull, Howden, Middlesbrough
Merseyside – Liverpool, Haydock, St Helens, Southport, Birkenhead, Wirral
Cheshire – Altrincham, Northwich, Middlewich, Crewe, Warrington, Runcorn, Congleton, Macclesfield, Widnes, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Winsford
Staffordshire – Stoke On Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Cannock, Burton upon Trent, Kidsgrove, Alasager, Stafford, Stone
Cumbria – Penrith, Carlisle, Keswick, Barrow, Whitehaven
Derbyshire – Derby, Buxton, Alfreton
Our free document collection service also covers:
Cambridgeshire and Isle of Ely
City of Aberdeen
City of Bristol
City of Dundee
City of Edinburgh
City of Glasgow
City of London
East Lothian (Haddingtonshire)
Hampshire (County of Southampton)
Hereford and Worcester
Huntingdon and Peterborough
Isle of Ely
Isle of Wight
Lincolnshire, Parts of Holland
Lincolnshire, Parts of Kesteven
Lincolnshire, Parts of Lindsey
Midlothian (County of Edinburgh)
Ross and Cromarty
Soke of Peterborough
Tyne and Wear
West Lothian (Linlithgowshire)
Yorkshire, East Riding
Yorkshire, North Riding
Yorkshire, West Riding
For a competitive quotation and further details about our free document collection service please contact us today.